- International Association of Engineering Geologists 2014. Turin. Land Planning, Learning and Landslide Risk Reduction. (abstract accepted)
- Rethinking Cities 2012 . Barcelona. Improving Urban Neighbourhoods for the Poor – Community-Based Landslide Risk
- Second World Landslide Forum, Rome. 2011 Learning by doing: Community based landslide risk reduction
- First World Landslide Forum, Tokyo. 2008. A new sustainable landslide risk reduction methodology for communities in lower income countries. Proceedings of the First World Landslide Forum, First World Landslide Forum, United Nations University, Tokyo, Japan. pp. 61-64.
- MoSSaiC conference 28-29 March 2007. Cara Suites Hotel, St Lucia. Opened by [the then] Hon Deputy Prime Minister Stephenson King, and Managing Director Halcrow Group St Lucia.
- 2nd Caribbean Conference on Comprehensive Disaster Management, CDERA, December 2007. Hilton Barbados. MoSSaiC – Utilizing Community-Based Approaches in Mitigating Landslide Hazard.
- MoSSaiC conference January 2006. Cara Suites Hotel, St Lucia. Opened by British High Commissioner and Hon Minister Ignatius Jean.